We are seeking experienced CMT Technicians for residential, forensic, commercial, earthwork and landfill CQA/CQC projects. Must enjoy working outdoors and traveling. This position is an hourly position located in our Charlotte, NC headquarters, reporting to our Geotechnical Department Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with clients and contractors
- Prepare field inspection / testing reports
- Perform field/lab inspections and materials testing (concrete, masonry, grout, soil)
- Provide technical support for construction quality control activities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- ACI certification and Nuclear Density Gauge preferred
- Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Shield is a drug-free work environment
- Office and field environment - requires walking, moderate to heavy lifting, infrequent climbing, and exposure to temperature, and noise
- Procedural and process-oriented structure, due to strict regulatory requirements
- Must be able to work some weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Periodic travel
- Periodic on-call duties
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or simply complete the form below.